Meet Dr. Brooke Brown
As an orthodontist, I strive to provide the highest quality of patient care in regards to both clinical outcome and patient experience.
My own orthodontic experience is what led me to this profession. Growing up I was self-conscious of my teeth and rarely smiled. A straight smile impacted my life by improving my self-confidence, self-esteem, and overall happiness. I feel so lucky that I have the opportunity to impact the lives of other people in a similar way!
In the early years of my education, I was a Division I student-athlete on the women’s basketball team at the University of Northern Iowa. I am grateful for the coaches, professors, and mentors who encouraged me to pursue my love of sciences and helped me develop both personally and professionally.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology; Minors in Chemistry and Psychology, University of Northern Iowa
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS), University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry (MS), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Division of Orthodontics
At Erickson-Aamodt Orthodontics, we work as a team to create a welcoming environment for our patients and their families. We use state of the art equipment and stay up-to-date on the latest techniques in orthodontics. Quality patient care is at the forefront of what we do.
Continuing Education, Professional Affiliations, and Activities
I strive to stay current on the latest trends in orthodontics and to broaden my education. In addition to being a Board-Certified Orthodontist, I am a member of the following:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Saint Paul District Dental Society
- True North Professional Studies (Chapter of Seattle Study Club)
Beyond the Practice
As Minnesota natives, my husband and I enjoy summers boating on the water. Outside of work, I can often be found working out at the gym or spending time with family and friends. Our love for travel has taken my husband, Jerome, and me all around the globe – my favorite experience thus far was visiting Turkey! In my spare time, I indulge my love of the outdoors at our family cabin in Wisconsin.