Dr. Erickson has been practicing orthodontics since 1989. He earned two undergraduate degrees: a B.A. from Wheaton College and a B.S. from Marquette University College of Engineering. After that, Dr. Erickson attended Marquette University for his dental degree and went on to the University of Minnesota to serve his orthodontic residency and obtain his specialty certificate. Dr. Erickson is a part-time faculty member of the University of Minnesota, where he currently holds a staff appointment in the division of orthodontics.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Minnesota Dental Association (MDA)
- Saint Paul District Dental Society (SPDDS), past president
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists (MSO)
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists (MAO), past president
Dr. Erickson is a native of the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. He has been married for more than 20 years and has four boys. His wife Pam is also a dentist; her specialty is pediatrics. Dr. Erickson enjoys tennis, golf, cycling, auto racing, and SCUBA in his free time.